Wednesday, May 4, 2011

stuck'in hot









stuck'in hot  |stək in hät|
1 when you are out of your mind sitting in a car between two people, you can't budge, you feel hot and not only that... you feel like you are going to go stir crazy mad in your mind because you can't move an inch.  


Okay we have a new one for the Webster's dictionary.  Stuck'in HOT!   It's that time of the year when you don't know whether to wear short sleeves or a heavy jacket.  We were going to head out to eat for the early evening.  The weather was warm and the car was hot inside.  We had to sit in the back and I told Jenna that she had to sit in the middle.  She followed orders but was not happy.   She wanted to sit by the window.  She was wearing a winter sleeveless vest but was irritated and cranky because she felt hot.   We all got in the car sitting tight as sardines.  Jenna pipes up out of no where "I'm stuck'in hot!"  When I first heard this out of Jenna's mouth, I was shocked to thinking it was bad words coming out of my daughter mouth.  Just to make sure I was not hearing things, I asked her to repeat herself....she said "Mom, I'm really stuck'in hot!"  Phew, thank my lucky stars... I'm glad she is that and not the other.  We got a good laugh out of it to say the least! 


The next best thing to solving a problem is finding some humor in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment