Friday, December 2, 2011

Low Maintenance Christmas Light Display

I've seen this funny picture before but just had to post it here as it cracks me up every time I see it! I love this persons sense of humor!  Plus there is a little humorous joke that goes along with it...


And the story goes a little something like this...


*I left a note for my spouse after a little argument about putting up Christmas lights...
"Hi Sweetheart,  First, I want to say how sorry I am about getting into an argument about putting up the Christmas lights. 


I guess that sometimes I feel you may be pushing me too hard when you want something. 
But, I realize that I was wrong and I am apologizing for being such a hard-headed guy. All I want is for you to be happy and be able to enjoy the holiday season. 


Nothing brightens the Christmas spirit like Christmas lights! I took the time to hang the lights for you today and now I'm off to Jerry's Bar to watch the game!


Again, I am very sorry for the way I acted yesterday. 


See you later… 


Love you…  XOXOXXOXOXOXOOO"

simple lights, Christmas lights in a tangled mess hanging off the gutter over the garage portraying a humorous image of low maintenance christmas decorating"Santa is very jolly because he knows where all the bad girls live." -- Dennis Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment