Tuesday, June 26, 2012

hCG diet - day 6

Okay, well, I hate to jinx a good thing, but I think that I am totally digging this new diet that I am on.  I am into my sixth day of the 44 day cycle.  Two of those six days were the "gorge days" and the other four days were of the actual 500 calorie intake days.  I am happy to report that I have already lost 6 and a half pounds in those four days.    I feel great and the weight is pretty much falling off. I am excited about that but on the same hand leery of a sudden plateau.  I don't know if I have ever felt so good about loosing weight.  Hopefully this will be the start of a new way of life for me, and not some yo yo feel good for the moment thing as I have experienced before, where the weight I lost then magically appears days after my loss. 

Even if it is a placebo that they are selling me, it feels effortless and the weight seems to be going down on the scale (so far!).   I am really excited about it and want to share more details as my days progress.   My weight has been creeping up the scale for the past 10-15 years.  I'd try loosing weight in the past and then slowly I would gain even more back than what I was trying to loose.  It seems when you get over the age of thirty-five, that the weight just starts to go wacky even when you look at food.  


I was pretty desperate to loose weight and about three or four years ago, I read the Kevin Trudeau book that talked about the hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) which was all good but on the other hand pretty damn silly since I could not find anyone to do the hCG injections.  So a couple weeks ago, I stumbled upon these hCG pills that were for sale in the nutrition store and I was sceptical since they were not an injection but in the form of a pill.  I thought, "well, I guess it is worth a try and it is cheaper."  I did some searching on the net and there seemed to be some satisfied customers with good results. I tried to pick forums that were review type forums and not some place trying to sell the capsules or a variation of.


I took some before photos of myself, but quite honestly, I've gained so much weight that I am embarrassed to even post them. In my mind, I look disgusting with all of the weight I put on.   We'll see, maybe I will find the courage to post them later....


For now, I am going to post this picture I took tonight of the awesome plate of food I had for dinner.  Yeah, I am so bad at following directions.  The diet does not call for brocoli or peppers, but I put them in anyway as I figured they were above ground growing and low in calories.  It was very filling and satisfying.  The orange, red and yellow peppers have a wonderful flavor and are filling.  If I am going to do this for 44 days, then I have to have a little sanity.  


For this dish, I sautéd the veggies (onions, broccoli with red, yellow and orange peppers in water and added some no salt seasoning.  No salt varieties are a must have in this diet as you need to flavor up the food since fat or butter is a no, no!    You are restricted from not using any form of fat for cooking in this 500 calorie diet.  So I use a teflon pan and about a half of inch of water.  You have to keep an eye on it so it does not evaporate and burn.  I use a pan lid to keep the moisture in when I think I need a moment to step away to prep something else.  Once the veggies started to look a bit tender, I  then put the shrimp to one side of the pan and sprinkled a little ginger and onion-garlic powder on the shrimp.  I cooked until the pink disappeared in the shrimp.  Don't over cook or the shrimp will get hard and rubbery.  


hCG feedback, hCG results, shrimp diner, seafood recipe, human chorionic gonadotropin, onions, broccoli, red peppers and orange peppers, seasoning


Influence others positively by being a teacher, coach, counselor, or mentor.

No comments:

Post a Comment